03 February 2009

What's in Your Diaper Box?

I was going through pictures and found these. I thought they were cute. I guess you should always check things out after you buy them. You never know what will make it home with you.
Looks like an ordinary box of diapers.........
What???!!! There's something peeking out of the box!
The most awesome surprise I have ever gotten in a box of diapers. This is way better than coupons. I think I just might keep him. He is pretty dang cute!

4 comments:

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

how do you get your friends blogs to list their latest entry under their names? HELP!!!

Alison said...

For my blog list I did

1. add a gadget
2. picked i think it's the first
thing and it says blog list
3. then when it pulls up it gives you options of what you want it to display and i picked title of last entry or something like that

Let me know if you figure it out.

John and Becky Bowler said...

That is too funny. :)

Dunklees said...

Much to my relief, you got the cutest insides of a diaper box ever! Now I feel no obligation to buy a box of diapers.