I know a lot of people think this is crazy but we put a TV and DVD player in the kids room. They love to watch movies and it's only set up to do that. They can't watch TV on it at all, it's just for DVDs and videos. It has actually been really nice because when things get crazy at night I get them ready for bed and send them to watch a movie. Most often they will fall asleep watching something. It is really nice and it is the best way to get them calmed down at night. They look so dang cute too, laying in their beds watching a movie.


1 comment:
I love to watch them when they are watching a movie - they are so darn cute! I love the fact they memorize the music from their favorite movies. And they sing and talk along with their favorite parts. Kids today are so smart and aware. How blessed/lucky we are too have them close!
Post a Comment