06 February 2009

Just Having Fun

I was bored so I started snapping a bunch of pictures. I love to try and take pictures with myself in them while trying to hold the camera. It's just fun. The kids had fun taking pictures with Mommy and I even bugged Jay. It passed some time and it was a good time.I absolutely love my kids and my hubby and my dog. They make my life so happy!

3 comments:

Dunklees said...

Those pictures are fun! Cute glasses Ali! Do you not wear contacts at all anymore?

Alison said...

I haven't worn contacts in over a year. No matter which kind I buy they always end up dry and they bug me. When I found these more sturdy, cute, comfy glasses I just started wearing them all the time. Don't know if I will go back to contacts. Next step would probably be lasik one day.

Mary Jane said...

I know 2 little kids who love their mommy. Especially that Noah right now. No one does things as good as mommy. Enjoy it while it lasts - they will be grown and gone before you know it.