
Cosmo is such an awesome dog. He is a little crazy and hyper but he brings a certain joy to our family. He is such a funny little dog too. He loves to play and he loves to sunbathe. He cracks me up because he will find any little spot where sun is shining in and lay in it. He is such a good family dog. He's great with the kids especially considering they torture him so much. Cosmo really helps brighten my days. He is such a lovey cuddly dog. He is a great part of our family. I love him to pieces.

Spoiled little dog. Grandma got him all bundled up in the chair in their room.

His newest toy. Grandma convinced me to buy it. It's as big as he is!


My cute sunbathing dog.


I love this dog. He is such a good pal!!! I just can't resist that cute little face and those big ears!
2 comments:
Congratulations, you have already discovered one of the best secrets of having a happy life, loving a dog to the point of reasonable thinkers. But then what do they know?
Dogs teach us so much and when you have the world dumping on you, blah, blah, blah, that little dog will be there for you. I have two little lap dogs that Jon has had a hard time accepting fully. Now he embraces them ( literally and figuratively). He considers himself a sick man, I consider him a wise one!
Ali thinks Cosmo belongs to them - Grandpa thinks Cosmo belongs to him - oh my! And Cosmo thinks he runs the house - wrong? Don't tell anyone but we all enjoy him and he is so good with the Zoey and Noah.
Post a Comment