You have to watch this video. For one it is a good laugh. The guy is so funny. The other thing is that it is such a good reflection of the world we live in today. So often people are just not happy with what they have. Many people always want more and never appreciate how amazing some things are. Just watch it. It's great!
4 comments:
This was pretty funny and sooo true! Thanks for sharing!
This so funny, and not, all at the same time. Ya'll are way too young to fully appreciate just how funny it is, and not. I remember going to a little town and the phone numbers were all just 4 digits because there were so few poeple with them. Oh yeah, and then there were the party lines. Sister Newsome did NOT like it when I answered her ring, come on, I was, like 4 years old, give me a break!?!?
It was pretty fun though. We were still amazed by airplanes going over, and color TV was that big box in the store window that had way out colors in all the wrong places. Ah yes, the good old days!
Totally funny. It's true that people don't appreciate what they have and the technology that they have.
Dad & I laughed a lot. How very funny and so much truth. We could listen to him for a long time.
Post a Comment