
So Cosmo and Noah destroyed the first sunflowers we planted. Cosmo ate the dirt from Noah's and then Noah dumped Zoey's soil out. I was going to just forget about it but they were so excited about waiting to see the flowers grow. I bought some more sunflowers and also bought some daisies. We planted them and this time I put them in the front yard where neither Noah or the dog could get them. We are only a couple days in but the kids are super excited to check them every day and see if they have started growing yet. I sure hope something sprouts.

The yellow pots are daisies and the blue pots are the sunflowers.
3 comments:
cute idea. I should have my kids do something like this, maybe a great Easter idea for them!
The rocks are what southern Arizona calls grass in front yards - yuck - I want my grass back! They both want flowers so much - they love picking flowers and bringing them to everyone in the house.
You're such a fun mom!
Post a Comment