19 March 2009

Still So Small

Sometimes I think I forget how young and little my kids are. They always act so big and do such big kid things. They speak and communicate so well I just forget that they are still so little. I have found when I see them sleeping is when I really can remember how small they are. They are so innocent and peaceful and I love how comfy they always look. They are sweet and I love my babies though every day they are getting farther away from being babies.

2 comments:

Dunklees said...

There's something about sleeping little ones that makes your heart go back to when they were babies - even when they're almost 12. On the days when one or the other really tries my patience, I always go watch them sleep before I go to bed. It always makes me forget their growing pains!

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

I love to watch my babies sleep. My heart feels so full and I am so grateful at those moments to be their mother!