I had a really great day with Zoey and Noah today. We took Daddy to work so we could have the car and do something. We went and picked up McDonalds for lunch and took it to Arthur Pack Park to eat. Zoey was good and ate her lunch before she played. Noah didn't seem to get the whole idea of eat and then play. He went straight to play. He came back every now and then for food. They were just so excited to play. It was an absolutely perfect, beautiful day. It wasn't too warm out at all and it was cloudy out. It was such a gorgeous day. We played for a good hour and a half and had a lot of fun. After, we went to Target to try and start getting some summer clothes bought. They each got a couple outfits and then I let them pick a treat out because they had been so good that day, especially at Target. We really did have a good time spending all day doing things together. I get too caught up in things at home sometimes so I am sure Zoey and Noah both really enjoyed having Mom's full attention. What an absolutely wonderful day we had!
Pony riding swingin'!

4 comments:
Your kids are really cute Ali. :)
Thanks Becky! They are but I am their mom so I guess that's not the most unbiased opinion.
They look like they are having FUN! You can see their different personalities in these pictures!
What a great post about the fun day you had with your cute little children! It made me happy reading about it, and I wanted to go play!
Post a Comment