I just had to wish my one and only brother a very happy 39th birthday. I can't believe I have a sibling that is almost 40! That is totally crazy. I hope you had a good day bro. I am glad you and your awesome family live here and that we could celebrate with you this year. You are the best big brother and I love the tons of hysterical laughing moments we have. I will try and make it a tradition from now on to make those delicious oatmeal cookies for you. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST AND FUNNIEST BROTHER EVER!
How do you get older and we don't? Ha! Ha! Like Ali - I am glad you and yours are here now too. I love family gatherings where I can sit back and watch and listen. It is wonderful to know that my grown kids get along so well and are friends.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday brother!!! I'm not suprised to see pineapple upside down cake!
How do you get older and we don't? Ha! Ha! Like Ali - I am glad you and yours are here now too. I love family gatherings where I can sit back and watch and listen. It is wonderful to know that my grown kids get along so well and are friends.
Post a Comment