My mom was cleaning things out last weekend and found this thing I made in high school. It totally made me laugh. It may look a bit lopsided or weird because it was really difficult to scan but at least it can be read. Some of it is still so accurate and other things have changed a bit. I always think it is fun to see things from years past. It's always fun to see how much one has or hasn't changed. Hope you all enjoy a little insight into who I am.

Definitely still a jeans girl, it's pretty much all I wear except on Sundays of course. My taste in jewelry is a bit different though. I am more a silver or white gold fan these days.

I do still love Target. Always have, always will. I love going to the theater too. Not as into the drawing and arts stuff as I once was but I love love love cloudy days. They make most people gloomy and down but cloudy days make me happy!

The best results part of this all still apply. Haven't changed there. The biggest change in all this is that I certainly do NOT hate beef anymore. I didn't really remember until I saw this that I did go through a time where I didn't really like beef. Sooooo not the case anymore. I could always go for a big, juicy, rare ribeye steak. I love cows!!!
2 comments:
how funny! I did like reading this and it made me want to find old stuff of mine. That is a fun way to get a glimpse at a person!
Ali still does art -just in different ways. Her blog, her scrapbooking, her kids rooms, etc. etc.
Post a Comment