I meant to do this so much earlier in the day but I was laying on my bed most the day with a horrible headache. I finally started feeling better this evening and I couldn't let the day end without doing this. Today was my handsome nephew's 11th birthday. He is the 2nd oldest of the grandkids and I can't believe how big he is. I remember when they lived with us I would tote him around with me all the time. Davey is such an awesome boy. I have always been amazed at what a good boy he is. He has always been the sweetest most genuine kid I know. He is a good friend to his siblings and he has never seemed to be bothered when they have wanted to be around him. He is such a loving boy. His knowledge of the gospel blows my mind sometimes too. He is way smarter than me when it comes to church knowledge and I think it is so awesome. I just want him to know how much I love him. I think you are the coolest boy I know Davey. I am so excited that you live here in Tucson now and that I will get to see you so much more. I hope you had a very happy birthday. You are a great boy and I love you to pieces! Happy Birthday to the most awesome boy I know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment