09 January 2009

Equally Represented

Zoey got mad at me because Noah had on his new nightshirt and she had different jammies on. I was a nice mommy at the moment and let her change so she could wear her matching shirt. Of course she had to have some pictures taken too. So here is Zoey in her new Star Wars Clone Wars nightshirt. I guess I need to be more aware of being equal in things.

3 comments:

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

Too cute! Quick question, how did you get the name of your friends and families blog site with the latest post to show up like that on the side of your blog. I have been wanting to do that, but I can't figure out how. Thanks1

Robin and Larry said...

What the heck? Cool! I am going to add you to my blog friends list..for some reason I havent been able to add Steph's name.. I dunno! :)

Dunklees said...

The Star Wars bug is going around our house too! Even I know that the Clone Wars cartoon is on every Friday night at 9.