
I can't believe the time has come for me to wish my beautiful niece a happy 12th birthday. Can you believe it?! My little Julee, the firstborn grandchild/niece turned 12 today. It is just another reminder how quickly time passes. I still like to picture the adorable, bouncy haired toddler I babysat all the time. I am so happy to see her growing up though and turning into such a beautiful young woman. 
Julee, I hope you know how much I absolutely love you. You are such a great girl and I really feel blessed to be your aunt. I have been lucky enough to get to spend several of your years close to you. I am so happy I was able to and I hope there are many more to come. I guess being the first niece in the family I just hold a special place in my heart for you. I spent so much time with you in your first few years I felt like you were just my niece. I am so happy that I was able to spend that time with you watching you grow and hitting milestones in your babyhood. I certainly learned a lot spending time with you and taking care of you. While I will always miss those baby and toddler days, I am so excited to see you getting older. I don't know how long it will take to sink in that you are a Beehive now and quickly entering the teenage years. I so look forward to it though. You are such an amazing girl. I am always so impressed with the things you are involved in with school and all that. You seem to have such a desire to learn and try new things and I hope it is always something you embrace. It will certainly lead you to many fun experiences in life. You really are something special!

I hope you had a fabulous birthday! I wish I could have been closer to you to celebrate this milestone with you. You have so many amazing things to look forward to. Know that I love you and I am here for you always. 



Happy Birthday Julee Lulee!
5 comments:
That is so sweet! Julee will love it! Thank you for making me cry while I'm trying to get ready for church....
It's confirmed - she loves it!
She is a very pretty little girl. :)
You need to print this whole thing up and put it in her journal. WOW!
Ali--you made me cry too! That is so sweet. I agree with your mom-print that and keep it!
Post a Comment