I just love our little dog. He is such a spaz of a dog but he sure can be snuggly and cute. He loves to be right up next to someone if he can and he loves to be all bundled up in blankets. It's funny how a furry, four-leggged creature can bring so much joy to a home. We love Cosmo!
Don't you love 'em? Your little beast sounds like mine. Most of the time when you call them, something like a blanket of pile of laundry comes to life. Chip likes behind knees and Daisy likes tummies. . . and they never argue . . just silently ignore. There is something to say about that!
Cute! Isn't it funny how cute dogs and kids are when they are asleep and quiet? Sometimes I'm jealous of our sleeping dogs and wish I could trade places with them.
4 comments:
Don't you love 'em? Your little beast sounds like mine. Most of the time when you call them, something like a blanket of pile of laundry comes to life. Chip likes behind knees and Daisy likes tummies. . . and they never argue . . just silently ignore. There is something to say about that!
Cute! Isn't it funny how cute dogs and kids are when they are asleep and quiet? Sometimes I'm jealous of our sleeping dogs and wish I could trade places with them.
UHHH???- What's up with the Playboy bunny blanket/ pillow or whatever it is?
It is my legs, and my mom bought them. She is pretty cool, eh?
Jay
Post a Comment