

I told Noah to lean against the tree like
Zoey did. He didn't get it so he just hugged the tree instead.

I told her to keep a straight face and she just couldn't do it. She kept saying "Mommy, why are you making me do stuff that makes me feel like a dork?" It was so funny.

If you can't tell I have recently become a fan on changing the color on my pictures. Some things just look good not in full color.


Zoey was checking out the blooms on the top of the cactus.
Zoey is a fan of any pictures that show her CTR ring. She has recently started wearing it every day. She told me she wears it to help remind her to make good choices. She can be such a good kid.


This is one of my favorite pictures. You can see her pretty eyes and her messy hair. I don't know what it is about it I just love it!


She looks mad or like a little punk. I promise she was having a good time though. I love that she will indulge me when I want to take a bunch of pictures. Noah is not quite as cooperative, if you couldn't tell by the lack of pictures of him.
1 comment:
She may have been having a good time, but that last picture is very foretelling! I really like the pictures that are not in full color!
Post a Comment