07 May 2009

Summer Doom

It is one of my most dreaded times of the year. We have reached that horrible mark of the impending doom of summer. Today was the first day of 100 degrees. I know many Tucsonans love the summers here but they are just too hot for me. I love our mild winters but the summer heat just makes me want to die. I guess it's time to suck it up and deal though because summer is here!

4 comments:

DOLLCASA said...

WAAAAAAAAH!!! Somebody call the Waaaaaaambulance.

Dunklees said...

It's only 70 in NY..........maybe you could be a snowbird!

Sharron said...

Suck it up . . . my Aunt Fannie's foot! No way . . . Never! Let me outta here!!! In other words, No way Jose, hate the heat, really don't even like the mild winters, BORING!

Mary Jane said...

Southern Arizona "summer" is proof that God has a sense of humor. Funny thing is I just called Steph this morning to say how I would like to become a "summer bird" and fly north and cool for the summer. It is okay most of the time - it is just too early this year and will last way too long.