Today was mine and Jay's 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 5 years. In ways it seems like it has been forever and other ways it really hasn't been so long. We have had our moments like all couples but these truly have been 5 of the best years of my life. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man in my life. I truly am lucky to have married my best friend and I love him so very much. Not only has he made my life happier and more complete but he has also given me the other 2 best things in my life, our adorable kids. I am so thankful for a husband who has always worked hard to provide so that I can be a stay at home mom. I feel blessed that he feels that it is an important thing to have the mom in the home. I know that Jay loves us and wants the best for us and that's all I could ask for. I look forward to so many more years ahead of us. Years full of fun and challenges and things that keep us growing stronger and closer. You are the best guy in the world my love! You have shown me love like no one ever has. I never doubt the way you feel. Thank you for making me feel beautiful, loved, important and needed. I hope you always know how much I love and need you. You truly are my best friend and the love of my life. I would never have life any other way than with you. I love you! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment