07 May 2009

Just For Fun

Just some pictures from me and the kids playing with the camera. I know most of you have seen my newest hairdo but that's what these pictures are from. Please ignore the lack of makeup. Not my most flattering, beautiful pictures ever but whatever. If I only posted pictures of myself I loved then I would never post any. Anyway we had fun. We like to just play with the camera sometimesMy self taken picture. I like the sun shining on the one side of my hair.Dorko Noah. You gotta love this kid!Zoey took this picture of me. The kids are always asking to use the camera. My gorgeous little Zoey. She wanted me to flip her hair out just like mine. So cute!Noah took this picture of me all by himself. Pretty good job for a 2 1/2 year old.

4 comments:

Wade family said...

great pictures! I love the hairdo. I'm actually wanting a haircut very similar to that. Now I need to find a hair-dresser :)

DOLLCASA said...

Ali I love your new haircut. I loved the pictures of Zoey and Noah and their watches. -Amy

Mary Jane said...

I love the black & white of Zoey and Mommie. And actually I really like the haircut on you.

Dunklees said...

Cute hair, cute kids, cute pictures!