01 June 2009

Airplane

I love the imagination of a kid. Zoey and Noah were taking an airplane ride. Don't know how they picked it but their idea of the best place for an airplane was under the piano. They had a lot of fun and I truly just love the things kids come up with.

4 comments:

Sharron said...

The best placer in the whole world is always under something. when I was little it was under the card table i the corner of my parents bedroom. Sarah's favorite was under the day bed she slept in at night!

Dunklees said...

How bouts you take them on a real airplane? Maybe a trip to New York?

dhillman said...

That is adorable!

Mary Jane said...

I come home from work and never quite know where they "are going" and what some part of the house has been turned into - could be making your way thru wild animals or big rocks or tunnels or tents or whatever. We should all use our imaginations more and