27 June 2009

Noah Jay

I was wanting some cute pictures of my kids so I pulled out the camera and started shooting. Noah was actually very cooperative and I was happy for that. He also had a great time coming up with his own poses for the pictures. He is such a silly kid.

4 comments:

Dunklees said...

What a cute little model!

Anonymous said...

I love that you say you wanted some pics of your KIDS, but I only see one of them!!!! What happened to Pants. By the way I totally want the pic of Noah where his face is resting on his hand- it is too cute.

Mary Jane said...

Awesome! As everyone knows he is a wonderful little boy - he just has strong opinions about some things. I like that he would pose so much - sometimes his favorite word is NO.

Alison said...

Mar, there are pics of Zoey too. I just haven't gotten to them yet. They are great too so it's certainly something to look forward to.