23 June 2009

Swimming with Todd and Maddy

Todd and Maddy came over not too long ago to have dinner and go swimming. We had a tasty Chinese dinner and then Jay, Todd and the kids all went for a swim. Everyone had a great time and we hope to get together again soon.
Zoey kept getting splashed by all the toys being thrown her way.
Cute little Maddy.
Crazy Todd is getting ready to throw the girls.
They were so cute sitting on the couch after swimming, watching cartoons. Those are 3 very adorable kiddos.

4 comments:

Sharron said...

There isn't much in this world as cute as wet little kids, is there?

Dunklees said...

How ironic that YOUR kids are so social at this age.....

Alison said...

I am working on it Steph. I don't want my kids to be like I am. I am really going out of my box/comfort zone these days so that hopefully my children won't be as shy as me.

And yes Sharron, I love wet kids. What I love most is that kids in the pool=happy kids. They rarely fight or are boogers or anything like that when we are swimming. Just fun and smiles.

Dunklees said...

Maybe you should figure out how to live in the pool.....hmmmm....