08 June 2009

Its Yer Burfday!

I could not let this day end without doing my birthday post for my wonderful hubby. We had such a fun day together as a family. I am so grateful that I have been able to share Jay's birthdays with him for the past several years. He is the love of my life and I couldn't imagine life without him. I love his birthday and Father's day and all those holidays that I get the chance to spoil him a little. I love doing things for him and buying him gifts and showing him just that little extra bit of love for a day. He is my best friend and the one which I know is there always, forever. I hope you had a great day my love. The kids and I sure had such a fun day with you. I have never seen the kids so excited about a birthday and we didn't really even do anything too special. I will for years to come be able to hear Noah yelling "Happy Birthday" to you too many times to count on this day. I had a great day and I hope you enjoyed it as well. I love you. Your kids love you. You are the bestest! Happy 29th Birthday Jay Daddy!

4 comments:

dhillman said...

Those are great family pictures! What a fun day--Happy Birthday Jay from the Hillmans!

Dunklees said...

Hope you had a fun day! You only get ot be 29 once!

Mary Jane said...

It was fun and everyone enjoyed it. Even Jenn got home from Missouri in time to sing happy birthday.

Justin said...

Let the countdown begin...T-365 days to 30!!!!!!!! ;)