27 June 2009

Legos

Zoey has become so good at building with Legos. She will sit at the table for hours coming up with different things. I just love to see her imagination at work. I give her serious props too because I was never one to just make things up to build. I would build what the directions told me and other than that, that was about it for me. She definitely gets her Lego building skills from her dad.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Dang she is really good. You've got an engineer or city planner on your hands. :) It's nice when you can find an activity that uses their imagination and keeps the busy for hours. She is such a cutie!

Dunklees said...

Tell Zoey we think she is AMAZING!

Mary Jane said...

Zoey is so fun to watch when she is in her own world doing her own thing. It is amazing to me how good she is at so many things and how much she remembers about what she does. If she is enjoying what she is doing, she can do it for a verrrrrrrrrrry long time. (ask Grandpa about playing games)