23 August 2009

Zoey Paige

A while back I posted some pictures of Noah. We had a lot of fun things happen since then so I never got pictures posted of Zoey. Every now and then I like to just snap a bunch of pictures of the kids. It always makes me a little sad because I really see how big my kids are getting. It's really fun though too because they are getting bigger and more fun. I love doing pictures with Zoey because she loves to come up with her own little poses. Some of them are silly but she has a good time. One day I will have a better camera and the pictures will hopefully be even better. I love taking pictures of my kids. They are just too dang cute!

4 comments:

John and Becky Bowler said...

She is adorable...she takes after her mother!!!

Mary Jane said...

They are all so Zoey! Pictures sure help you see them in a different light!

Unknown said...

She is such a cute, sweet little girl! I love those pretty blue eyes of hers. She is such a smart little cookie. When Stephen and I were in their primary class she knew all kinds of stuff. Stephen was really impressed. Such a cutie pie!

Dunklees said...

She gets prettier and prettier every day!