03 August 2009
Time for a Rewind
I finally got a power cord for my laptop so it is in use again. I have a little bit of catching up to do so that's what the next couple posts will be. I can't believe I didn't even get our Utah trip post done. We were there for about a week and we had a great time. The kids loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa McKinlay. It was so fun that this time around they were both so much bigger and so much more excited about the time there. We did all the 4th of July stuff I already blogged about and other than that we just hung out and enjoyed each others company. We really did have a great visit and I am glad the kids had a chance to have a week to get to know their G&G Kinney better. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon.












The above picture has it's title for a reason. It was a little drizzly out when we walked to the park so the slides were wet. We convinced Noah to go down the big twisty slide and were so excited that he was going to do it on his own. He went down fine until he got to the bottom where the water had pooled. I guess the wet slide all the way down and the water at the bottom kind of turned the slide into a slip-n-slide. Noah flew off the end, turned somehow, and then landed on his tummy. He was not thrilled. We tried to get him to go down again and tried to convince him we would catch him. The only way he would go down again was with Mommy (that was a site in itself).









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love these pictures, ali!
Looks like they had a very fun time! How are you putting those captions on your pictures???
That's my secret Steph. If I tell you than other people will do it and then it won't be as cool...
Post a Comment