09 August 2009

Happy Number 3 Noah!

I really can't believe that today my little guy is 3 years old. I can so easily remember being in the hospital holding our adorable, big, cuddly little baby. The day Noah came into our family was most definitely 1 of 3 of the best days of my life so far. Noah has brought so much happiness to our family. Before he was born I couldn't imagine having another kid and being able to love one as much as we loved Zoey. The day Noah was born I loved him instantly and now I really couldn't imagine life without him. My favorite thing about Noah is he is one of the funniest kids I know. He makes us laugh every day and keep us laughing hysterically on a regular basis. I hope my little guy always knows how much I love him and how important a part of this family he is. We love you Noah. We hope your birthday is happy and that you have lots of fun.

Happy Birthday to the Best 3 Year Old in the World!

4 comments:

Sharron said...

Hey Noah, Happy Birthday handsome little man!

Dunklees said...

I hope Noah had a GREAT birthday! I can't wait to see the pictures of his party - especially the Star Wars cake!

Tracy said...

What cute pictures! Happy Birthday to Noah. Tara will turn 3 next month.

Mary Jane said...

I forgot what an adorable little baby he was.