The family came, the party was had, and Noah is now officially 3 years old. He loved his Star Wars decorations and cake and had fun playing with his cousins that came over. Noah got lots of fun presents, all of which he loves. He has played with all of them and has had a great time. Thank you to all the family who came to celebrate Noah's 3rd birthday. We had so much fun and we are so grateful to have all of you close by to be able to celebrate with. Noah had a great birthday. I can't believe he is 3 now. The time passes all to quickly. I look forward to this next year of his life and seeing how he grows and learns. We love you Noah!
2 comments:
Noah has to be the coolest 3 year old Jedi that I know! What a cute cake - very inventive!
I love the pictures - I can hardly believe he is 3. We have been very blessed to be around so many of our grandchildren over the years.
Post a Comment