Happy Birthday Sophie!
My sister Marilyn just had her baby this morning. Adorable Sophie weighed in at a tiny 5lbs 14oz and is 19in long. She is so tiny and so adorable. This isn't the best picture but it's the very first one I have of her that was sent to my cell phone. Mommy and baby are doing well. I am so happy for Marilyn, Daniel, and Kylie. I just can't wait to see more pictures of little Sophie!
4 comments:
Is Ali fast or what? Sophie was born at 9:57 am our time.
Wow - I/we (me and Grandpa)have 10 grandbabies now - how did that happen so fast? Our kiddos were just babies themselves. Special spirits coming to our family from heaven. Love you all(old and young)! Mom, Grandma
Happy Birthday Sophie! And congrats to Kylie who is going to be the awesomest big sister ever other than me of course)!!!
Very sweet little tiny girl! Sometimes I wish there was more gossiping around the ward, I didn't even know she was expecting!
I didn't even know she was expecting!! What a tiny little bundle, I can't imagine such a little arm full. Congratulations to Marilyn...and Kylie too.
Post a Comment