To add to that - I talked to Kylie tonight and she was so hilarious! I was congratulating her on being a big sister and how lucky she is. She said, "And Steppie, it's my first time EVER to be a big sister!" She was so excited she was practically screaming; and I could hardly understand a word she said.
How exciting for them! Kylie will be such a great big sister and helper! Babies, babies, everywhere! Congrats to Marilyn and family and to aunties too!
3 comments:
To add to that - I talked to Kylie tonight and she was so hilarious! I was congratulating her on being a big sister and how lucky she is. She said, "And Steppie, it's my first time EVER to be a big sister!" She was so excited she was practically screaming; and I could hardly understand a word she said.
How exciting for them! Kylie will be such a great big sister and helper! Babies, babies, everywhere! Congrats to Marilyn and family and to aunties too!
Kylie is such a sweetheart. She has always loved the little ones. Sophie stands no chance of "not being spoiled" and loved to pieces.
Post a Comment