11 December 2008

Letters to Santa

We all wrote letters to Santa the other day. I hadn't even really thought to do it with Zoey yet but she one day told me that she wanted to. So I found some cute paper and we wrote letters. Of course I had to help the kids along a little, especially Noah. The things they asked for were their ideas though. I sure hope Santa brings them some of the stuff they ask for. Jay and I even got in on the fun and wrote a letter each. Zoey was very insistent. We had a lot of fun with it. It is so fun that Zoey is big enough to really be into Santa. It makes the holiday that much more exciting. I love that Zoey wanted to make sure to ask for something for Noah too. She really does like him! She is such a sweet sister when she wants to be. I love that my son is all boy but that he also enjoys playing with a baby now and then. He's got a soft side. I love my boy!
I love that my husband asks for practical things like underwear and socks. I know what is really on the top of his wish list though. It's that xbox 360 he briefly mentions at the end. I really do want the things at the top of my list. This certainly isn't the Christmas for them though. I really will just be happy to watch my kids on Christmas day. I love to see the excitement on their faces when they open presents. I can't wait!

No comments: