08 December 2008

Ward Christmas Party

Saturday night was our ward Christmas party. The kids were way excited to see Santa. Of course the excitement faded a little once they actually got near him. Zoey was a little timid but still very willing to see him. Noah on the other hand was not down with the man in the red suit. He wanted nothing to do with him, not even with sister close by. I didn't expect anything different though. He is only 2. It was fun to see the excitement on their faces to see Santa. Noah was even very excited from far enough away. I love the Christmas season with kids. They help bring the kid out in myself. They are so excited about the small simple things and it makes things so much more fun. We had a good time at the party and some tasty food. I love the holidays!
Zoey went right to Santa but, as you can see, was very timid at first. Her nervous thing is to put her fingers in her mouth.
Still has the fingers by her mouth but now we get the big smile.
A little hunched over but much more comfortable by the last picture. She's so fun this year because she really gets how the whole Santa thing works.
This was the only way we convinced Noah to get anywhere near Santa. Still doesn't look thrilled but at least we got a picture with him and Santa.
Jenn and her friend Pam. Well, OUR friend Pam. She comes down here on a regular basis and we love her. She's like my 4th sister. I love ya Pam! You are part of our family as far as I am concerned. Noah knew where the good stuff was. Forget ham and potatoes, he's having M&Ms for dinner.

1 comment:

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

That is so fun! Lily is way into the Santa thing this year too! I love it! we are taking her to see him on Wednesday! Wonder if she will freak when it actually gets down to it. . .lol! Love the pictures! Looks like Zoey had a blast! Love ya!