07 April 2009

What Are You Afraid Of?

I can almost bet you aren't afraid of the same thing Noah is.
I am not kidding! Noah is afraid of the air mattress and the pump. Don't know where the fear came from but he really is terrified of it.
Look at that sad face. He was so not happy that Jenn got the bed out.
"Please put the mattress away!" That's his simple request. He pleads to just make it go away.Aunt Jenn did such a good job of calming Noah and helping him not be afraid. The night before Noah ran into mine and Jay's room, shut the door, and would not come out. By the time she was done this time he was helping her put the bed together. Thanks Aunt Jenn for helping Noah deal with his odd fear!

9 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

Dunklees said...

At least he's only scared of the mattress. He could be scared of Aunt Jenn - I've seen her when she's scary! LOL! Love you sister!

Dunklees said...

By the way, I do have to give Aunt Jenn the credit for very often being the "cool" aunt! The kids do love her!

Dunklees said...

Oh, and I am afraid of snakes. I can't even look at them on TV without freaking out.

Alison said...

Jenn is a pretty cool aunt. She hates snakes too. If you throw a plastic, totally fake looking one at her she will still jump and scream. It's a little funny.

Jay said...

Don't forget bugs! All bugs. Noah is terrified of moths. If there is a bug outside, he runs inside.

Jay

Ashley said...

I think the sad face picture is so cute, though!

Mary Jane said...

Cute, cute cute! We just forget how little he really is and what can be scary. I mean the Lowe's or Home Depot ad where the flowers come out of the store and down the street kind of freaks me out. Ditto for the snake thing - yuck - ugh! And when was the last time your bed started growing?

Aunt Jenn is really good with the kids - they all love her and like to spend time with her - even on her "grouchy" days!

Jenn said...

He's also afraid of butterflies, which I guess fits in the bug classification, but it's hilarious to watch him scream at the top of his lungs while he's pretending to be chased by a butterfly.

Seriously, thanks for the love y'all!

I agree snakes are very scary, sisters and moms are okay, but nieces and nephews rock!