I really have grown to love Easter more as I get older. When I was a kid it was all about finding that basket in the morning. I couldn't wait to dig into it and see all the candy I got. Don't get me wrong, I am still excited about Easter candy but it certainly isn't what is at the forefront of my mind anymore. I really am grateful that as I have grown older I have become so much more aware of the importance of the Savior in our lives. I know that I wouldn't be where I am or who I am today if it wasn't for His sacrifice and resurrection. I can't even imagine in the slightest what it must have been like to go through what He did. I am so thankful that I can be sealed to my family and know that I can be with them for eternity. I love watching my kids enjoy Easter. It is so much more exciting with them. I am so thankful to be a wife and mom. Jay, Zoey, and Noah are everything to me and I can't imagine my life without them. I am so grateful for the experience of this life and all I have to gain from it. Without the Savior none of it would be possible.I hate trying to catch a good family picture. It's so hard to get everyone looking good. Oh well, it's better than nothing.
It was a wonderful day! I felt so blessed to have so many of my family in church with us and in their home wards too. I can't imagine the eternities with out my family. What would we do without the gospel of Jesus Christ and our knowledge of Him and what He did for us and does for us everyday.
2 comments:
It was a wonderful day! I felt so blessed to have so many of my family in church with us and in their home wards too. I can't imagine the eternities with out my family. What would we do without the gospel of Jesus Christ and our knowledge of Him and what He did for us and does for us everyday.
What a cute family!
Post a Comment