We got to have Easter dinner at my brother's house this year. I love getting together with family and there just being tons of people around. I am so glad too that my bro and his family live in Tucson now. It is so awesome that we get to spend more time with them and be with them for the holidays. I have loved spending time with them and getting to know my nieces and nephews better. It was just a nice, relaxed Sunday and the food was great. I am so grateful to be surrounded by family. I really am blessed to have such a wonderful family. I know I am blessed to get along with all my family members and I am so grateful that as we have all grown older we have come to see how great each one of us is. I love my family and I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me so much.



As you can see, Kella was a HUGE fan of the punch her dad made. It was some good stuff.
1 comment:
Kella must have been very thirsty!
Post a Comment