The picture of the sky I must have took when I tripped on a rock and fell. Ha Ha! It was hilarious. I was laughing too hard to get up!How exciting for Grandma and Grandpa to have so many of their grandkids with them!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast. All of the kids are really cute. My mom was just saying the other day that your 2 kids are so well behaved in church. :)
What fun pictures. Looks like you guys had fun. Our kids LOVE going to Mt. "Women" too. I'm a bad mom and can only be talked into it twice a year, once for snow and once for summer. My favorite is the sky picture. Those rocks up there take me out too. :-)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you keep posting pictures of my girl being there! She looks like she is having so much fun with everybody!
Looks like you guys had a blast. All of the kids are really cute. My mom was just saying the other day that your 2 kids are so well behaved in church. :)
It was cold and windy but we didn't mind too much because we were having a good time.
What fun pictures. Looks like you guys had fun. Our kids LOVE going to Mt. "Women" too. I'm a bad mom and can only be talked into it twice a year, once for snow and once for summer. My favorite is the sky picture. Those rocks up there take me out too. :-)
Post a Comment