Mary Jane Doll
My mom entered some custom mix at 6 thing and was chosen. She was on the radio and everything. I thought the radio lady was funny asking my mom if her name is really Mary Jane Doll. The lady said it sounded like something her daughter would ask her for for Christmas. Mom also got to brag about being married for 43 years and that she has 5 kids and 11 grandkids. They will play her selection of songs this evening at 6. The best part of the whole thing is that she won a pair of tickets to see the Tucson Symphony Orchestra next weekend. What a nice free date for her and my dad. Merry Christmas to them! Glad you won Mom and that you could be on the radio (and you didn't even sound dorky at all)! :P
My mom entered some custom mix at 6 thing and was chosen. She was on the radio and everything. I thought the radio lady was funny asking my mom if her name is really Mary Jane Doll. The lady said it sounded like something her daughter would ask her for for Christmas. Mom also got to brag about being married for 43 years and that she has 5 kids and 11 grandkids. They will play her selection of songs this evening at 6. The best part of the whole thing is that she won a pair of tickets to see the Tucson Symphony Orchestra next weekend. What a nice free date for her and my dad. Merry Christmas to them! Glad you won Mom and that you could be on the radio (and you didn't even sound dorky at all)! :P
5 comments:
Awesome! I love all your new posts. You've got some darn cute kids!
That is so awesome! I wish I had heard her on the radio and her selections. Your blog and family are so cute :)
That's so cool! Our mom is famous AND not a dork on the radio.
It was way super cool and I'm so excited for her!
And Dad & I were able to sit and listen to the songs. It was a very nice few minutes.
Post a Comment