20 September 2010

Naughty Sophie

Working so hard to get the little game guys from the computer desk.
In her mouth it goes, just like everything else.
Video games taste yummy too.
Here Aunt Ali, I was just getting this one for you.
Love the way she is holding the one up with her foot.
Who me? I didn't do anything...
Uncle Jay remembering the hard way what it is like to have a mobile little one around.
Mischief tastes so good!
This was totally one of those moments when I realized Sophie was being just too quiet. I looked and found her quietly enjoying the chips that Uncle Jay left for her. Little naughty monkey! Sure was cute and funny though. Adding to the funny was when Zoey and Noah saw the chips all over the floor and it turned into an all you can eat buffet of floor chips. Kids are so weird.

4 comments:

Mary Jane said...

AWESOME - I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!
SHE IS SO CUTE, ADORABLE, FUN, ETC.
We say bless the beasts and the children - she fits both categories.

Anonymous said...

She is a total monster- she is soooo her father's child!!! LOL

Dunklees said...

Hmmmmm...funny how the monster's mother blames the father. I vividly remember the mom being quite the little monster herself (I can give examples if necessary)! Also funny how the grandma does not bat an eyelash at referring to the cute baby in all the photos as a beast. Sounds like that baby is just getting a bad rap! Sophie, you come hang out here and we'll give you chips so you don't have to eat them off the floor. Bring your cohorts Zoey and Noah......

John and Becky Bowler said...

lol...she is adorable!