11 September 2010

Fun With Cousins

So, sadly, my brother and his family just recently moved to the Dallas area. I mean it is definitely a good them for the family but all of us here in Tucson are certainly missing them. We were lucky enough though to get to spend a lot of time with the cousins before they moved. David, Machella and Kylie all slept over for a couple nights and that was a lot of fun. It was just nice to have all the kids around and for the bigger cousins to get to spend time together because they do have so much fun with each other. We didn't really do anything too exciting but we still had fun. We miss the Doll family greatly but we are so grateful for the time we had with them here. We didn't get to live close to them for as long as we would have liked but we had a lot of fun during the time they were here. It was great to celebrate holidays and birthdays together and just spend random time hanging out and swimming. We love you guys and hope life is fun in Texas!

Noah loved sitting by David, watching him play the DS.
Olivia just chillin at the park while everyone else played.
Playing on the jungle gym right behind our house.
Cousins having fun on the jungle gym.
Hmmmm, don't know what I think about this heat and humidity.
Can you just feel the love she has of her Mommy bothering her?
Love the smile!
Silly David.
The Uncle Rico pose. Ha ha! Oh how I miss you David!
Yay for cousins!
She looks grumpy but I promise she is not. She used to scowl all the time but has begun to grow out of it.

3 comments:

Dunklees said...

Ummmm, one of those pictures has a non-cousin in it......

DOLLCASA said...

Thanks for posting those pictures of David. They were really funny and it is great to see picures of the funny side of him.

Mary Jane said...

I was wondering about that non-cousin too. But we all know how the kiddos feel about Aunt Jenn! Isn't that wonderful? I have a friend who calls all of this "making memories". Keep on making memories everyone - especially good ones!