This blog post is mostly all my niece Sophie. My sister and her family have moved back to Tucson and I am thrilled about that. I just was most excited to get to finally meet Sophie. We had her around for a few days and I absolutely adore her. She is such a good, smiley baby. I really am excited that Marilyn and her family are living here again and we get to see them so much more often. Zoey loves playing with Kylie and both Zoey and Noah love little Sophie. I hope they enjoy their new sibling as much!
We are so excited to have Mar, Daniel, Kylie and Sophie here too. Sophie is so darn cute - looks a lot like Kylie's and Zoey's baby pictures. We really didn't want to let her parents have her back when they arrive 2 days after her and Kylie.
2 comments:
We are so excited to have Mar, Daniel, Kylie and Sophie here too. Sophie is so darn cute - looks a lot like Kylie's and Zoey's baby pictures. We really didn't want to let her parents have her back when they arrive 2 days after her and Kylie.
I love baby pictures- these are adorable, especially the hand and feet pics!
Post a Comment