14 April 2010

Olivia Jane McKinlay

This is Jay, hacking Ali's blog to present the following. Leave comments, we love 'em!
Born 6:43 on April 14th, 8 lbs 1 oz, 20 1/2 inches long

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh. What a sweety. can't wait to see her in person ! Good job you guys

Dunklees said...

What a cutie! We are so excited for your family!

Carrie and Michael Brown said...

Beautiful! She totally has Ali's nose and Jay's chin! Congrats guys!!!! Our kids can get married!!!! Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

She needs a black cat named Edwin. Congratulations! Another baby to love!

Sharron said...

Well, congratulations! She is a cutie and what a lot of hair . . . not fair! Ali, you look great! Take care all of you!

Stacey said...

She is so cute and looks just like her brother and sister. I hope you are getting some rest and feeling well. 3 can be a handful, but only for the first couple of months till you get used to the madness:) Congrats!

Mary Jane said...

YEAH! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS ALREADY MS. OLIVIA

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! She is absilutely amazingle beautiful. Congratulations to your family! God bless all of you, and I hope Ali's healing goes well!

Jeanette said...

Oh what a sweet baby! I have to admit I've been anxious for you to deliver because I'm due a week after you, and I want permission to have this baby already! Congrats on making it the whole nine months. I KNOW how much work it is!

liz said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute. Glad she is hear and all is doing well! Liz Johnson

momentsthattakeyourbreathaway said...

Wow, she's the same size Amelia is now (actually longer)!! I'm so happy for you and your family to have a new beautiful baby girl. She's perfect!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for your new addition.

Tracy said...

Congrats Alison! beautiful baby. She looks a lot like Zoey. I'm so happy for your family.

maia said...

love her already and can't wait to meet her. let me know when I can stop by for a visit!