09 October 2009

Princess Obsessed

Zoey has all on her own come in to really liking princess stuff. She was never really drawn to it before but it's big for her now. So of course she got some fun princess stuff for her birthday. We bought her a little princess vanity and then a princess set that has a blow dryer, curling iron, brush, and other cute stuff. One of the coolest things she got is a princess bed tent from her Grandma and Grandpa McKinlay. I have never seen one before but it is so cool. Zoey thinks it is so fun and looks forward to sleeping in it every night. The kids had a fun time spending the evening playing with all the new fun stuff.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

she is such a pretty girl! I need to look for one of those bed tents, how fun. and I love the crown on the sleeping dog!!

Laura Barrett said...

HA! Love it:) Every girl deserves to be treated like the princess she is! Love the princess chihuahua too!

Mary Jane said...

Confernce was awesome - we all received lots of good counsel and inspiration. And the kids were quiet enough we could even hear it. The only bummer to conference was that McDonald's ice cream machine was down after Priesthood Meeting so Jay and Day couldn't get their ice cream. Having little ones around sure helps keep you young (most days!) And the kids are still excited about the horses at our back fence.

Mary Jane said...

I meant Jay and Dad and I appreciate that they can go to Priesthood together.