Tucson has finally been blessed with some beautiful cool weather, so the kids and I have been taking advantage of it and spending more time outdoors. I love fall/winter and I hope warmer weather doesn't come back too much until next summer. (I hate my camera though. I try to be thankful that I have one at all but I really hate mine. I need a new one. Hopefully one that will take better pictures. The lighting is always all crappy. Anyway, just had to throw that complaint in there.)

Riding bikes. Maybe this year for Christmas Santa will bring them real bikes.

He musters up a smile for me.

2 comments:
Such cuties. Gabriel just asked for a "real" bike, you know the kind with only 2 wheels, for Christmas. That Santa is gonna be a busy guy getting all those bikes made. ;-D
They do love the outdoors - especially if they can be in the front yard - and riding their bikes. The big wheel Zoey is on was a Christmas gift for Kylie or Alexi 4 years ago. It sure has lasted along time. And it is fascinating that 1 day they can't pedal and the next they "get it". They love going for "walks" on their "vehicles".
Post a Comment