15 October 2009

Costumes Revisited

We got all the Halloween decorations out a couple weeks ago and came across costumes from previous years. The kids had a great time playing in them. Noah still makes an adorable turtle.
Zoey doing her evil Spider Queen laugh. She was pretty dang intimidating.
The Spider Queen killed the turtle.
The Spider King. Some kings wear dresses right???

2 comments:

Mariah said...

So, I'm actually sitting at the computer and doing all my blog catching up. CONGRATULATIONS on your little announcement! I'm excited another cutie will be joining you soon.

I love the costumes, especially the King in a dress. {;-D That was dang cute. Zoey's evil laugh picture was awesome. She always seems so quiet, but you can tell at home she's pretty animated.

Ashley said...

i love the picture on the top of your page. too cute, kids grow way too fast. you guys seem like you have so much fun!