I am not sure, because it isn't that exciting, but every time a niece or nephew comes to town, one of the items of business is to go up the mountain. We did just that while David was here. It turned out to be a perfect day. The weather couldn't have been more beautiful, and the family time was great. Everyone was happy and playful. We all had a great time.
These kids love to run around on the mountain.
Not so little red riding hood.
This kid is pure awesomeness.
This squirrel may or may not being eating a Cheeto I threw its way. :)
David the vamp showing us his sparkly belly. Ha ha!
This girl is just a nut, especially when it comes to asking to take her picture.
The squirrels were so much fun. They would come close and the kids would chase them away. After a few moments they would come back for more. They were cute and entertaining. They were probably puking that night because I fed them so much bread. Whoops!
There was actually a little water in the creek.
I swear I was able to get better pictures of all four of these goofs when they were all smaller. No one wants to stand still, or make a normal face, when they are asked to pose for me.
I wonder what she is thinking. I am sure it is how wonderful her grandchildren are.
Noah was messing around with this stick and when he threw it, it totally stuck in the big log. He, Zoey, and David all tried to do it again and they couldn't.
Pretty much the cutest, nicest, old man you will ever know.
This boy loves his grandma. He asks to call her and go to her house every single day.
What a good looking kid. Love this guy!
Awesome parents. Great examples.
Climbing, climbing, and more climbing. I don't participate because it stresses me out too much. I am always afraid someone is going to fall.
This kid is so cool and so much fun. He loves life and he is hysterical to listen to.
Donald David Doll Jr and IV
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(2).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Great summer - great family
Post a Comment