Olivia sporting a pretty awesome look. Hanging out outside with Aunt Jenn while she put up the lights.
4 little monsters
Our family of 6. One of the things I am MOST thankful for.
YUM YUM YUM! That's all I need to say about this.
Beautiful, blue eyed boy. His first Thanksgiving.
He shared dinner with Grandma because Grandma's food always tastes the best I guess.
The family that was there. Not a huge group this year but family none the less. I am grateful for any family I am able to spend the holidays with.
Jenn, Olivia, Zoey, Aunt Cindy, Noah
Aiden, Grandma, Grandpa, Jay, Me (behind the camera of course)
It wouldn't be a proper Thanksgiving for me if I didn't have a sandwich. Homemade roll with turkey, sweet potato, cranberry sauce, and stuffing. Delicious!
Poor boy just wants to play outside with everyone else. He eats too much stuff he isn't supposed to though.
Can you just feel the longing?
It was an awesome Thanksgiving as always. It may be my favorite holiday. I'm not sure what I like so much about it but I love it. Reflecting on all the things in my life to be thankful for is definitely nice. I know we should be thankful every day but to have a day devoted every year to really stop and think about it is definitely great. One of my favorite things about this year is that Jay was actually off the whole day. It was great having him around since most Thanksgivings he is at work all day. The food was great. The company was great. Everyone was happy. It was a relaxed, wonderful day. Oh yes, I must not forget, Happy First Thanksgiving Aiden!













No comments:
Post a Comment