24 August 2012

Barbecue, A Swim and Goodbyes

This was the last weekend with Marilyn and her family before they moved to Toole Utah. It was a fun time and we are sad we won't have these times regularly anymore. We hope they have a fun time with their new adventure in Utah.
 What better time to swim than when a thunder storm is rolling in?
 I managed to capture this catastrophe as it was happening. Kylie and Zoey were diving in and Noah thought it would be fun to try and jump over them at the same time. He ended up landing on Zoey's head. There were tears but it all ended up okay in the end.
 I am really sad I won't get to see these little girlies together all the time. They had really become good friends.

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

Great pictures Ali! What a fun time we had. How much I get teary because I miss them so much. Happy for them - lonely for ALL of us. I LOVE ALL MY FAMILY!