17 June 2012

Father's Day

The only picture I snapped to log Father's Day is this one of the sign Zoey made. How lame is that? I didn't even take a picture of my dad or my husband. Well, we had a good day. Jay had to work but got off early so that was great, we were all able to do dinner together. Mom and Dad came over to eat and hang out for a bit. We did 3 different treats for dessert since my dad is such a junk food junkie. It was a great evening. I am so grateful for my dad and the example he has been my whole life. He is the most wonderful, good-hearted, loving, faithful man I know. I am so glad I was blessed to be his daughter. I am incredibly grateful too for the father of my children. He is a wonderful dad and he loves his children immensely. He works hard at a job he really loathes sometimes so he can provide for us. He loves all of us for all that we are despite our many flaws. He has high expectations for his kids and I commend him for it because I don't think I would always do or think the same as him. He's just a good man and I love him dearly. Happy Father's Day to the wonderful men in my life. I am so blessed to have you.

No comments: