The 5 months have gone quickly of course but that seems to be the way life is as I have gotten older. Aiden is perfectly wonderful. He is pretty content all day as long as he is fed. He squirms around on the floor a lot during the day. He doesn't really roll much yet but somehow he always ends up in a different place than I put him. He loves his siblings and watches their every move. He loves to be held and snuggled and he sleeps all through the night. He is holding his bottle on his own pretty good these days but isn't a pro yet. He makes us all happy and keeps us smiling. We love him so much. He may be growing fast but he sure is a little guy. At his 4 month check up he was only 12 pounds 11 ounces and 24 1/4 inches long. That put him in the 20th percentile for his height and only the 4th percentile for his weight. He's our teeny tiny guy but I really kind of like it that way. It makes him seem to stay little longer. Aiden really is such a great baby and I just love him to pieces!
Some 5 months pics of Aiden. Some I love, some didn't turn out like I would have liked but I love his face in all of these so I had to post them all.
He often has a look of surprise or curiosity. He is not always too willing to give up smiles. He often makes us work for them.
But when he gives them they are those big, wonderful, opened mouth, gummy smiles. Love them!
This is his "I am so done with you taking my picture Mom" face.









No comments:
Post a Comment