Zoey has been talking about Marissa for quite some time now. Not all year but for a few months. It took forever for me and Marissa's mom to finally get them together. It's a huge bummer too because Marissa is moving to California in mid June. I am so sad for both of them because they have such a great time together. I know Zoey will find someone to be close to next year but we sure wish Marissa didn't have to go.
Just to give them something fun and yummy to do I made cupcakes for them to decorate.
Olivia decorated one for herself too.
Of course the best part is always eating your work.
They decorated one for each person in Marissa's family so she could take them home and share the tasty treat.
Just to give them something fun and yummy to do I made cupcakes for them to decorate.
Olivia decorated one for herself too.
Of course the best part is always eating your work.
They decorated one for each person in Marissa's family so she could take them home and share the tasty treat.






1 comment:
Grandma and Grandpa didn't get a cupcake - so sad!!!!!!
Post a Comment