16 May 2012

Still Sweet

I find that even as my children grow older I still find them so sweet and innocent when I see them sleep. Getting closer to 8 years old and as I saw her sleeping the other night I was reminded of how small Zoey still is. She has always been so grown up for her age but I love being brought back to the sweetness of her youth. 

2 comments:

sharron m huish said...

The older they get, the sweeter these moments. One night when Rob and I had been arguing like crazy I went in and kissed his cheek or forehead. As I left, he said, "I love you too Mom". He kept a path clear to his bed after that because he learned how often I had done that after a bad day to remind myself how precious he is.

Mary Jane said...

Very special big "little girl".